Mar 16 2012
MODX Revolution Package providing randomization in the following ways: image selection for display and position of image - thereby reducing bandwidth.
Mar 16 2012
A MODX Revolution Snippet demonstrating a very simple and effect way to randomize the insertion of a Chunk utilizing a prefix and number scheme: random1, banner23, header17.
- Try it now. You were correct. That code is the last remnants of the original contracted Packt Publishing version, which was written in OpenOffice per their request. The book was completely rewritten in Indesign 3 and that must have been missed in the final checks as it had already been tested and used… 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- I'm a beginner at this. I downloaded the example code from the publisher's website. I ran into a problem immediately with W3C validation of listing 03.02. The code does not function correctly because it appears the quotes in the examples have been modified by your word processor. i.e. Left double… 2 months, 3 weeks ago
- There are plenty of MODX resources of the web, but to my knowledge I am the only one to actually provide reusable tools for the purpose of project management and communication. These topics are discussed in my book as well. Take a look at 3 months, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for some other magnificent article. Where
else may just anyone get that type of info in such an ideal manner
of writing? I have a presentation next week, and
I am at the look for such info. 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- I ship books all over the world, the shipping costs are handled on my end or by Amazon. 5 months ago
- I understand. It's just that even a PDF version would be great to have while working on a computer. Also it cuts the shipping costs for international readers like me. 5 months, 1 week ago
There are a few issues with an e-book version:
1) E-books do not take kindly to images or lists and I have hundreds of both
2) The cost to have Amazon convert my book to a Kindle version exceeds $500
3) As I understand it, the royalties which are paid to an author for an E-book… 5 months, 1 week ago
- I saw the preview of this book and I liked it very much. Any plans for an ebook version? If yes, when will we be able to buy it? An ebook version would be a lot more convenient. I'm waiting to buy the ebook version instead of the paper one. 5 months, 1 week ago
- The fourth random spot I opened was a walk-through of the exact feature I was just getting ready to start researching, tagging. Auto-tags were new to me; I don't think I would have spotted them if it weren't for this book. Already well worth it, shipping and all! 8 months, 1 week ago
Interesting that has not happened before 2.2.2.
The line reset($location);
Should have been reset($locations);
It is now corrected. I will also update github.
Thank you! 11 months, 3 weeks ago